Where Can Unwanted Body Fat be Removed With Liposuction?
Diet and exercise alone may not be enough to remove unwanted body fat, especially in certain areas. The board-certified plastic surgeons at Forma Plastic Surgery may recommend an advanced procedure like liposuction to improve your contours. The good news is liposuction can be performed on nearly any area impacted by stubborn fat, including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, inner and outer thighs, and arms.
Are you ready to learn more about liposuction in Scottsdale, AZ? Call now to book a consultation with our specialists. Our experienced team can review your cosmetic goals and create a custom treatment plan for fat removal.
How does liposuction work?
No matter how hard you work, some areas of your body may not respond to traditional diet and exercise. This is because fat cells are very persistent and can take weeks or even months before shrinking in size. Liposuction works by removing the cells so that stubborn fat is gone.
Liposuction removes fat deposits through a specialized tool called a cannula. The cannula loosens fat before it is carefully suctioned away. Our team at Forma Plastic Surgery is highly trained in the latest liposuction techniques to ensure optimal results with minimal discomfort.
The areas we treat with liposuction
We understand that everyone has unique needs when it comes to their appearance. During a consultation, our board-certified plastic surgeons will ask questions about your aesthetic goals to determine the best places to perform liposuction. Fat removal can be done in one or more of the following areas:
- Abdomen: Factors like pregnancy and weight fluctuations take a toll on the stomach. Liposuction in Scottsdale, AZ may contour your belly and reveal a slimmer silhouette.
- Hips: Excess fat around the hips can make your body seem disproportionate. Our surgical techniques create a more balanced look.
- Buttocks: Even exercises like squats may not be enough to address fat in the buttocks. Liposuction can provide a lifted, rounder shape for the backside.
- Thighs: Stubborn fat around the inner and outer thighs makes it difficult to wear certain types of clothing. Body fat removal allows you to shop for the styles and cuts you love.
- Arms: Fat deposits in the upper arms cause them to appear bulky and disproportionate. Liposuction is a great way to achieve smoother, more toned arms.
What results can I expect from liposuction?
Results from liposuction may be visible almost immediately but should continue to improve several weeks after treatment because of common side effects like swelling and inflammation. Our professionals at Forma Plastic Surgery provide detailed instructions on how to care for your body, so your outcomes are not only beautiful but long-lasting.
Best of all? Our patients report feeling more confident and comfortable in their skin after fat removal through liposuction. We strive to create personalized experiences for everyone who walks through our doors.
See how liposuction can improve your body
Body fat removal has never been so easy. Whether you want to slim down your midsection or create a more balanced shape, liposuction in Scottsdale, AZ may provide the contoured results you want. The board-certified plastic surgeons at Forma Plastic Surgery are ready to answer your questions about liposuction. Call not to book a consultation and get started on your journey.