VAS SABEEH DO, FACS
- Board-certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Board-certified, American Board of Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Arizona Board of Osteopathic Examiners in Medicine & Surgery
- Section Chief of Plastic Surgery at Banner Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center
- Vice Chair, Department of Surgery, Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Phoenix Magazine’s “Top Doc” 2013
- Named as one of America's Top Plastic Surgeons 2006 – 2013
- Specialized training received at Mayo Clinic, MD Anderson, Ochsner Clinic, Baylor College of Medicine, Loyola University, Charity Hospital, University of Arizona and University of Chicago
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Midwestern University
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
"A deep level of sensitivity and understanding by the surgeon is imperative to successful transformations."
Dr. Sabeeh has been practicing in the valley for more than five years and is dedicated to helping patients reach and exceed their goals. He is board-certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and by the American Board of Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. His extensive education, skills and experience allow him to provide the highest level of compassion, professionalism and care.
Dr. Sabeeh is very selective and only performs his surgeries at outpatient surgery centers or hospitals that are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, American Association for Accreditation of Surgery Facilities and the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
Education and Training
Dr. Sabeeh began his medical education in Chicago at Midwestern University where he earned his bachelor’s degree as well as his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.). After medical school he completed an internship in Chicago and then was accepted to the general surgery program at Maricopa Integrated Health Systems in Arizona where he completed his residency. During residency, he was fortunate to have trained along side some of the most prominent physicians at Mayo Clinic Arizona and at University of Arizona. He became certified by the American Board of Surgery.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Sabeeh completed his plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship at Tulane University, where he trained at such prestigious hospitals as New Orleans Charity Hospital, The Ochsner Clinic, New Orleans Children’s Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Heart Institute, Texas Children’s Hospital and MD Anderson. He became certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
You May Be Interested
In 2011, Gov. Jan Brewer appointed Dr. Sabeeh as one of seven members to the Arizona Board of Osteopathic Examiners in Medicine and Surgery. He also acts as the Vice Chair of the Department of Surgery at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. In 2006, the Consumer Research Council of America named Dr. Sabeeh one of the country’s top plastic surgeons. He has received this award each subsequent year. When Dr. Sabeeh is not with patients, he continues to educate others by lecturing to fellow health care professionals, as well as for corporate wellness programs. In addition to teaching, Dr. Sabeeh belongs to a number of professional organizations and continues to be educated in the most advanced techniques. Most recently, Dr. Sabeeh has teamed up with his fellow doctors, Dr. Walsh and Dr. Yao, to create Forma Plastic Surgery. At Forma Plastic Surgery patient satisfaction, safety and optimal results are the keys to continued success.