VAS SABEEH DO, FACS
- Board-certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Phoenix Magazine’s “Top Doc”
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Arizona Board of Osteopathic Examiners in Medicine & Surgery
- Chief of Plastic Surgery at University Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Specialized training received at Mayo Clinic, MD Anderson, Ochsner Clinic, Baylor College of Medicine, Loyola University, Charity Hospital, University of Arizona and University of Chicago
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Arizona
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Midwestern University
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Sabeeh has been a physician for almost 20 years and is dedicated to helping patients reach and exceed their goals. He is board-certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and by the American Board of Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. His extensive education, skills and experience allow him to provide the highest level of compassion, professionalism and care.
Dr. Sabeeh is very selective and only performs his surgeries at outpatient surgery centers or hospitals that are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, American Association for Accreditation of Surgery Facilities and the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
Education and Training
Dr. Sabeeh began his medical education in Chicago at Midwestern University where he earned his bachelor’s degree as well as his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.). After medical school he completed an internship in Chicago and then was accepted to the general surgery program at Maricopa Integrated Health Systems in Arizona where he completed his residency. During residency, he was fortunate to have trained along side some of the most prominent physicians at Mayo Clinic Arizona and at University of Arizona.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Sabeeh completed his plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship at Tulane University, where he trained at such prestigious hospitals as New Orleans Charity Hospital, The Ochsner Clinic, New Orleans Children’s Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Heart Institute, Texas Children’s Hospital and MD Anderson. He became certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.